I snagged these lines from FB. I think it is worth sharing and worth reading by my daughter years years later.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil your present.
- What others think of you is none of your business.
- Time heals almost everything, give time, some time.
- No one is the reason of your happiness except yourself.
- Don’t compare your life with others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Stop thinking too much, its alright not to know all the answers.
- Smile, you don’t own the problems in the world!
Such nice reminders. I feel that the lines speaks to me. I wonder who is the author of this or each line. I too wonder if in later time, my daughter can relate to these lines.